Our Site: CannabiStaff
Position: Chemist Salary: $60,000
CannabiStaff is dedicated to a global partnership by vertically integrating all intricate parts of
the development and improvement of Industrial Hemp and Cannabis in both the recreational and medicinal space.
CannabiStaff’s goal is to maintain the plant in its truest form while consistently providing the highest quality cannabidiol and delivering unparalleled service as well as ensuring safety standards for our customers. CannabiStaff is offering an exciting opportunity for a full-time chemist to support our strategic partners internal QA laboratory.
– Providing QA and QC functions to evaluate product quality and to meet or exceed any state requirements for testing.
-Conduct analytic tests on-site in a new state-of-the-art laboratory.
– Operation of HPLC Instrumentation as related to potency and other analytes.
– Development of analytical techniques; new methods.
– Interact with extraction personnel and customers to provide data and analytical support.
– Computer experience including Office and general database use.
– Ensure personal safety and safety of co-workers through proper use of personal protective equipment during sampling and testing activities.
B.S. in Chemistry or equivalent (M.S. Chemistry preferred).
3 + years of laboratory technician experience.
Analytical lab experience preferred.
Experience with analytical equipment includes HPLC, GC/MS, and other standard laboratory tests. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong computer skills in spreadsheet, word-processing, and database software. Excellent team skills and interpersonal skills.
Must have computer skills, be a self-starter, understand analytical chemistry, and want to learn and advance.
Ability to pass a background check.
Please apply for this position by following these steps exactly!
Steps to getting into the interview:
1. Read the job description on our website located on our blog at http://www.cannabistaff.com
2. Ask yourself if you meet the qualifications.
3. Respond via email with a well-written cover letter.
4. Attach a well written, concise resume in Word format.
5. Send job inquiries following these steps to PortlandChemist@Cannabistaff.com