CannabiStaff is seeking a Business Development Representative that’s looking for an exciting career opportunity. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for sales revenue growth in our Farming Division. This position will be responsible for enhancing relationships by developing a strong rapport with existing and prospective accounts, making the most of each marketing and sales opportunity by displaying strong technical knowledge and providing a quality customer service experience. The Business Development Representative will work with all internal CannabiStaff teams to ensure all sales efforts are successful and aligned with corporate goals and strategies.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable sales results.
- Manage and help grow the international network of CannabiStaff distributors and partners.
- Develop, maintain and grow client relationships and ensure that they fully understand the benefits of our product lines while ensuring a superior level of customer service.
- Initiate sales activities to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop account relationships.
- Research, identify and directly contact all relevant stakeholders, specifiers and buying decision makers at all levels of influence to introduce and market the applicable CannabiStaff products and services.
- Monitor opportunities and prepare bid documents in response to applicable tenders.
- Apply a superior level of active management in identifying and leveraging new business opportunities.
- Provide forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to management providing the basis for sales planning.
- Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of CannabiStaff’s product line, including technical specifications, pricing information, and competitive products.
- Distribute, coordinate and manage distributor agreements, sales targets, distributor lists, price lists, distributor incentive campaigns, and customer orders.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to enhance sales effectiveness, internally and externally and to contribute to overall sales development by collaborating with other teams.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven business to business sales and customer development skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with distributors, partners, and customers with a commitment to service excellence.
- Strong external customer and internal company communication skills.
- Must be comfortable in dealing with senior management as well as front-line technical staff.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong level of knowledge of products, customer needs, and services, as well as an understanding of local competitive market needs.
- Proven ability to suggest or develop creative product marketing programs based on local market needs and cultures.
- Highly proficient with PC business software including, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- An independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and the desire to excel in a competitive environment.
Desirable, but not required
- Knowledge of Cannabis, Hemp, LED lighting and solar industry and affiliated products a definite asset.
- A second language (i.e. Spanish) is an asset, but not required.
- Experience working with sales and marketing tools such as CRM etc.
Review this job description and send your resume, well-written cover letter and any additional information to email@example.com